The need for better use of technology is the key issue faced by the cybersecurity industry in 2019, according to Infosecurity Magazine’s annual State of Cybersecurity Report, launched today at Infosecurity Europe. The report outlines in-depth research carried out to det... Read more
- The Role Of Biometrics In A Post-GDPR World.
- Cybercrime & The Bottom Line: 5 Reasons Why SMEs Can’t Ignore Cyber Security.
- Understanding Modern Cybersecurity Anatomy.
- Cybersecurity Is A Market For Lemons.
- The Five Myths Of GDPR.
- Fingerprint Biometric Technology – The Key To Getting To ‘Know Your Customer’.
The banking industry is increasingly becoming a favourite among cybercriminals. After intercepting multiple variations of an email scam spoofing NAB earlier today, MailGuard has now detected another phishing email scam purporting to be from Westpac. Using a display name... Read more
- Cofense Partners With NINJIO To Bring Hollywood-Style Storytelling To Security Awareness Offering.
- Mimecast Report Reveals Phishing Attacks With Malicious URLs Up 126 Percent.
- Threat Spotlight: Barracuda Study Finds 1 In 10 Spear Phishing Emails Are Sextortion.
- Aquilai Launches Ajax Intelligence Phishing Solution.
- Phishing Email Alert: Apple Pay Impersonated In Sophisticated Attack.
- CommBank Brandjacked In Phishing Email Scam.
By David Orme, Senior Vice President at IDEX Biometrics With cybercriminals becoming ever-more sophisticated, and identity fraud reaching epidemic levels in the UK, the need for strict customer identification procedures has never been greater for banks and financial... Read more
- Digital Identity App Yoti Announces Partnership With Biometric Software Company FaceTec.
- The Biometric Smart Card: Connecting The Digitally Excluded.
- Fingerprints Announces Biometric Software Platform For Payments.
- Limitless Opportunities For Biometric Innovation: UK Consumers Call For Biometric Smart Cards Beyond Payments.
- UK Consumers Excited By The New Biometric Payment Cards.
Furthering its commitment to strengthen the telecommunications ecosystem in India, Optiemus Infracom Limited (OIL), has partnered with Swiss company EQUIIS Technologies, to offer a secure communication solution to its enterprise clients. EQUIIS Enterprise Platform is an... Read more
- Altia-ABM Appoints Senior Police Figure As Strategic Adviser.
- A10 Networks Outlines 5G Strategy, Solutions And Roadmap To Help Mobile Carriers.
- Natterbox Takes PCI Compliance Further With New Automated Payment System.
- CySure Appoints Cyber Specialists EnterpriseRed As A New Security And Compliance Reseller Partner In The UK .
Gillian Tans, President and CEO of Booking.com and Corinne Vigreux, Co-founder of TomTom have spoken on the need to get more women into tech roles to future proof modern companies. Both companies use AI and machine learning in all areas of their businesses and want to s... Read more
- Positive Technologies Helps To Fix High-Risk Vulnerabilities In B&R APROL Industrial Process Automation Systems.
- Gigamon Launches New Tool To Shine Light On Digital Apps Within the Enterprise.
- Safe And Sound: Kaspersky Lab Tips For Detecting Hidden Spy Cameras When Travelling.
- Checkpoint Systems Announces HALO IOT Platform: Most Intelligent Retail Solution For Today’s Connected Store Environment.
- Avast Finds Adware In Lifestyle Apps On The Google Play Store With Over 30 Million Installs.
- Giving CISOs The Tools To Measure, Improve Password Security.
LogMeIn Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM) today unveiled an expanded suite of LastPass Business solutions bringing to life a comprehensive identity offering, built for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). Expanding beyond its signature password management capabilities, the new La... Read more
- Vectra Raises $100 Million Led By TCV To Secure The Cloud Using Network Threat Detection And Response.
- UiPath Unveils Public Preview Of Cloud-based Enterprise RPA Platform.
- Trend Micro Delivers The Industry’s Most Complete Security Across Cloud And Container Workloads.
- Head In The Clouds: Humans Cause Nine Out Of Ten Data Breaches In The Cloud.
- UKCloud Adds CyberScore™ Capability To Help Organisations Improve Their Cyber Health.
- Poor Or Non-Existent Cloud Security Placing One In Five Businesses At Risk.
A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN) adds Zero-day Automated Protection (ZAP) capabilities to its leading Thunder Threat Protection System (TPS) family of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) defence solutions. The ZAP capabilities automatically recognise the characteristics of DD... Read more
- Tripwire Report: 1 in 4 Organisations Breached Because Of Unpatched Vulnerabilities.
- Accenture Helps Del Monte Foods Unlock Innovation and Drive Business Growth with The Cloud
- Incident Response Takes Centre Stage At Infosecurity Europe 2019 With Keynote Speakers From Maersk And UK Law Enforcement.
- Web Security Expert Troy Hunt To Be Welcomed Into The Infosecurity Hall Of Fame.
- Neustar Named A Leader In IDC MarketScape Worldwide DDoS Prevention Report.
- Akamai State Of The Internet Security Report: Retailers Most Common Credential Stuffing Attack Victim; Points To Dramatic Rise In API Traffic As Key Trend.
New research has found 87% of SME websites using the Magento platform are currently at high risk from cyber attacks. By contrast, under 10% of websites using other major e-commerce platforms surveyed register in the same high risk category. The research, from cyber secu... Read more
- Government Told To Enforce A Minimum Level Of Cyber Security Protection Across All UK Businesses As Annual Cost Of Cybercrime Reaches £21 Billion.
- Kaspersky Lab Protects Blockchain Businesses From Cyberattacks And Fraud.
- One-In-Two European Organisations Would First Turn To Their Security Provider After A Cyberattack.
- Attacks On Internet’s “Weakest Link” Continue Unabated.
- SneakyPastes: Basic But Effective Operation By Gaza Cybergang Hits Middle East Related Targets In 39 Countries.
- Cyberattacks Becoming More Costly And Focused, UK Government Figures Show.
Tony Lee, Managing Director, Panda Security UK For decades, firewalls were considered the principal method of online security; providing a threat originated from outside a business’ security network, the firewall would intercept it and manage it accordingly. However, wh... Read more
- HID Global Unites High Security Authentication And Convenience With Its Crescendo Mobile Smart Card.
- BlackBerry To Acquire Cylance And Add Premier AI And Cybersecurity Capabilities.
- LastPass Releases The 2018 E-Retailer Naughty And Nice List.
- Becrypt Launches Paradox Edge To Help Organisations Extend The Value Of Cloud Adoption To End User Devices.
- Optiemus Infracom Limited Partners With EQUIIS Technologies To Strengthen Enterprise Security Solutions.
- Data Breaches Compromised 4.5 Billion Records In First Half Of 2018.
As major car OEMs and telcos compete to offer the latest EV and autonomous vehicle connectivity solutions, Mobile Devices Ingenierie, a leading provider of Edge Computing Platforms for all Telematics segments, today highlighted the North American retrofit opportunity. A... Read more
- MobileIron Announces Zero Trust Platform Making The World’s Most Ubiquitous Product – The Mobile Device – Your ID And Secure Access To The Enterprise.
- Montagu Evans Chooses MobileIron Cloud To Keep Client Data Safe On Mobile Devices.
- BlackBerry To Help Improve Digital Infrastructure For Healthcare.
- IBM Mobile Cybersecurity Center Makes RIT Its First University Stop On World Tour.
- Synopsys Enables Secure App Development With Coverity Enhancements And Integrated Security Training Platform.
- Positive Technologies Launches PT VIP Protect To Allow Mobile Operators To Safeguard High-Profile Figures From Targeted Phone Hacks.
Ping Identity, the leader in Identity Defined Security, today released results of the Ping Identity 2018 Consumer Survey: Attitudes and Behaviour in a Post-Breach Era, unveiling consumer sentiments and behaviours toward security and brands impacted by data breaches. Pin... Read more
SentinelOne, the autonomous endpoint protection company, today announced it has raised $120 million in Series D funding led by Insight Partners, with participation from Samsung Venture Investment Corporation, NextEquity and previous investors including Third Point Ventu... Read more
- Proofpoint Named A Leader In Enterprise Email Security.
- Scammers Pretend To Be CIA To Extort $10K USD From Victims Allegedly Linked To Online Underage Porn.
- Imperva To Acquire Distil Networks, The Industry-Recognised Leader In Bot Management.
- Your Local Singaporean Cyber Security Company. Group-IB Officially Opens Global HQ In The Lion City.
- Nearly Half Of All Data Is ‘Dark’, Creating Major Security Blind Spot For Most UK Companies.
- 81 Percent Of SMEs Believe That AI Is Fundamental To The Future Of Cyber Security.
A recent study by IDEX Biometrics ASA has revealed that consumers are prepared to share their personal information all too easily and in doing so leave their digital identities at risk of theft or fraud. Despite three-in-five (59%) consumers worrying about the security... Read more
- Nearly Half Of All Data Is ‘Dark’, Creating Major Security Blind Spot For Most UK Companies.
- Sharing Is Caring? 50% Of Brits Admit To Sharing Their Passwords.
- GDPR Anniversary Highlights Need For Businesses To Change Attitudes Towards Data Protection.
- One Year Down: GDPR By The Numbers.
- GDPR – What Went Wrong?
- Cyber Risk Management – Bringing Security Intelligence To The Board.
Vectra today closed a $100 million round of funding led by TCV, one of the largest growth equity firms backing private and public technology companies. Existing investors also participated in the funding round, bringing the company’s total funding to date to more than $... Read more
- Forescout Strengthens Investment In OT Security.
- The Ping Is The Thing: Popular HTML5 Feature Used To Trick Chinese Mobile Users Into Joining Latest DDoS Attack.
- Alert Logic Extends Attack Surface Coverage For Endpoint, Multi-Cloud, And Dark Web.
- Kaspersky Lab And ThreatConnect Collaborate To Help Customers Get A Complete Picture Of The Threat Landscape.
- NETSCOUT Takes Internet Scale Threat Protection To The Edge.
- Cyberespionage Group Uses Popular Messenger’s Brand For Targeted Attacks On Central Asian Diplomatic Entities.