Written by John Czupak, CEO, ThreatQuotient There’s something big brewing in the world of security operations, but what exactly is it? We are regularly inundated with various descriptions of useful tools and capabilities (think Security Orchestration, Automation and Res... Read more
- Machine Learning And The Future Of Security.
- The Challenges Of Cobalt Strike Server Fingerprinting.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence: The Key To Trust And Security For The Digital Finance World.
- How To Block DDoS Attacks Using Automation.
- Security Leaders Say The Need For Better Use Of Technology, The Human Factor And Compliance Are The Top 3 Cybersecurity Issues In 2019.
- The Role Of Biometrics In A Post-GDPR World.
The banking industry is increasingly becoming a favourite among cybercriminals. After intercepting multiple variations of an email scam spoofing NAB earlier today, MailGuard has now detected another phishing email scam purporting to be from Westpac. Using a display name... Read more
- Cofense Partners With NINJIO To Bring Hollywood-Style Storytelling To Security Awareness Offering.
- Mimecast Report Reveals Phishing Attacks With Malicious URLs Up 126 Percent.
- Threat Spotlight: Barracuda Study Finds 1 In 10 Spear Phishing Emails Are Sextortion.
- Aquilai Launches Ajax Intelligence Phishing Solution.
- Phishing Email Alert: Apple Pay Impersonated In Sophisticated Attack.
- CommBank Brandjacked In Phishing Email Scam.
By Danielle VanZandt, Industry Analyst, Security, Frost & Sullivan The significant breach and vulnerabilities recently discovered by vpnMentor researchers within Suprema’s BioStar 2 database are enough to scare any potential end user away from biometric security me... Read more
- Tackling The Digital Identity Security Crisis With Biometric Fingerprint Technology.
- Fujitsu Consigns Passwords To History With New PalmSecure Biometric Offering.
- Brits Still Prefer Using Passwords Over Biometrics To Log In.
- Fingerprint Biometric Technology – The Key To Getting To ‘Know Your Customer’.
- Digital Identity App Yoti Announces Partnership With Biometric Software Company FaceTec.
- The Biometric Smart Card: Connecting The Digitally Excluded.
Furthering its commitment to strengthen the telecommunications ecosystem in India, Optiemus Infracom Limited (OIL), has partnered with Swiss company EQUIIS Technologies, to offer a secure communication solution to its enterprise clients. EQUIIS Enterprise Platform is an... Read more
- Altia-ABM Appoints Senior Police Figure As Strategic Adviser.
- A10 Networks Outlines 5G Strategy, Solutions And Roadmap To Help Mobile Carriers.
- Natterbox Takes PCI Compliance Further With New Automated Payment System.
- CySure Appoints Cyber Specialists EnterpriseRed As A New Security And Compliance Reseller Partner In The UK .
According to the Digital Xtra Fund Scotland is at a digital crossroads; where it needs to decide whether it will be a leader or a follower in this digital world – and it all starts with young people. This is the clear message from the charity as it launches its la... Read more
- Sounding The Alarm: Can Your Home Security System Be Hacked?
- Alexa: How Secure Is My Smart Home?
- Securonix Achieves SOC2® + HITRUST CSF® Certification.
- Survey Data: Safety Fears Over Use Of Robots In Medical Procedures.
- Mobile Devices’ Munic OBD-II Dongles Powers AutoSense Connected Car Solution.
- Clovity Partners With Dispersive Networks On Securing Large Scale IoT Device Deployments For Enterprise And Smart City Initiatives.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management which delivers simple and secure application access and identity management to enterprises, today announced that Virgin Hyperloop One chose OneLogin’s cloud-based platform to improve security for all intellectual p... Read more
- Zero Trust Is Shaking Up VPN Strategies.
- The Evolving Nature Of Cloud Load Balancing.
- Symantec Introduces The Industry’s Most Comprehensive Cloud Access Security Solution.
- Maintel Relieves The Pain Of Securing Your Business Against Cyber Threats With Insight Secure.
- ServiceNow Brings Security Automation To The Cloud With AWS.
- LogMeIn Takes Aim At Cloud Identity With New LastPass Business Lineup.
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) provider, Swivel Secure, has today announced the launch of its new AuthControl Sentry® Version 4.1. The new update means all ten authentication factors are available through the platform and can now be configured by users. The update me... Read more
- New Innovations From Tenable Automatically Discover And Assess Rogue Assets Across On-Prem And Cloud Environments Within A Single Platform.
- Everbridge Hosts Industry Forum To Share Best Practices For Managing Employee Safety And Operational Resilience.
- A10 Networks Brings Advanced Zero-Day Automated Protection (ZAP) To DDoS Defence.
- Tripwire Report: 1 in 4 Organisations Breached Because Of Unpatched Vulnerabilities.
- Accenture Helps Del Monte Foods Unlock Innovation and Drive Business Growth with The Cloud
- Incident Response Takes Centre Stage At Infosecurity Europe 2019 With Keynote Speakers From Maersk And UK Law Enforcement.
As the global shipping industry learns that the UK-flagged Stena Impero seized by Iranian forces in July was ‘spoofed’ and begins to accept the extent to which vessels unprepared for a cyber event can be affected, Itai Sela, CEO of cyber security pioneer Nav... Read more
- 70% Of Financial Companies Suffered A Cyber Security Incident In The Last 12 Months.
- The Intelligence Network Calls For Industry To Join Together In The Fight Against Cyber Fraud.
- 87% of Magento E-Commerce Websites At ‘High Risk’ From Cyber Criminals Says New Report.
- Government Told To Enforce A Minimum Level Of Cyber Security Protection Across All UK Businesses As Annual Cost Of Cybercrime Reaches £21 Billion.
- Kaspersky Lab Protects Blockchain Businesses From Cyberattacks And Fraud.
- One-In-Two European Organisations Would First Turn To Their Security Provider After A Cyberattack.
Tony Lee, Managing Director, Panda Security UK For decades, firewalls were considered the principal method of online security; providing a threat originated from outside a business’ security network, the firewall would intercept it and manage it accordingly. However, wh... Read more
- HID Global Unites High Security Authentication And Convenience With Its Crescendo Mobile Smart Card.
- BlackBerry To Acquire Cylance And Add Premier AI And Cybersecurity Capabilities.
- LastPass Releases The 2018 E-Retailer Naughty And Nice List.
- Becrypt Launches Paradox Edge To Help Organisations Extend The Value Of Cloud Adoption To End User Devices.
- Optiemus Infracom Limited Partners With EQUIIS Technologies To Strengthen Enterprise Security Solutions.
- Data Breaches Compromised 4.5 Billion Records In First Half Of 2018.
Veracode’s State of Software Security report (SoSS) revealed the healthcare sector is the fastest industry when it comes to addressing common vulnerabilities found in software. The global report found healthcare organisations took only six days to address a quarter of t... Read more
- Mobile Devices Eyes North America Telematics Retrofit Market.
- MobileIron Announces Zero Trust Platform Making The World’s Most Ubiquitous Product – The Mobile Device – Your ID And Secure Access To The Enterprise.
- Montagu Evans Chooses MobileIron Cloud To Keep Client Data Safe On Mobile Devices.
- BlackBerry To Help Improve Digital Infrastructure For Healthcare.
- IBM Mobile Cybersecurity Center Makes RIT Its First University Stop On World Tour.
- Synopsys Enables Secure App Development With Coverity Enhancements And Integrated Security Training Platform.
Ping Identity, the leader in Identity Defined Security, today released results of the Ping Identity 2018 Consumer Survey: Attitudes and Behaviour in a Post-Breach Era, unveiling consumer sentiments and behaviours toward security and brands impacted by data breaches. Pin... Read more
In the two years since the formation of the National Cyber Security Strategy (NCSS) there has been a significant increase in the threat of cyber-attacks from hostile nation states and cyber criminals. Despite this, studies consistently report that the skills gap in the... Read more
- Suppliers Are Not Providing Equipment With The Level Of Cyber Security Needed To Protect Critical Systems.
- UK FinTech CashFlows Continues Growth With Akamai In Face Of Increasing Cyberthreats.
- Over Two Thirds Of British Companies Feel Cybersecurity Concerns Prevent Them From Adopting New Technology.
- How To Effectively Manage Cyber Threats On Critical Infrastructure.
- Five Steps To Defending Against And Recovering From A Cyber Attack.
- Is There Room For New MSSPs To Enter The Cyber Security Market?
One year on from the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and it is becoming clear that when it comes to Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR), organisations are confused regarding a desire to balance the rights of an individual with the needs of... Read more
- British Companies Are Failing At The Basics Of IT Security.
- Record Number Of Data Breaches And Associated Cost Drive 1Password Revenue Over 300%.
- 91% Of The UK Would Like Better Privacy Laws For IoT Devices To Prevent Data Misuse.
- Casper™ Cloaking: The New Way To Stop Internal Data Breaches.
- Many CEOs Falsely Led To Believe Company Is GDPR Compliant.
- Okta Research Shows Workers Are Ready To Go Passwordless This Year.
ThreatConnect, Inc.®, provider of the industry’s only intelligence-driven security operations platform, is proud to announce its updated integration with Flashpoint, the leader in Business Risk Intelligence (BRI). With this latest integration, joint customers can now le... Read more
- BlackBerry Again Positioned As A Leader In Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant For Unified Endpoint Management Tools.
- Ransomware Modifications Double Year-On-Year In Q2 2019.
- Endace And Micro Focus Partnership Delivers New Security Insights For Threat Hunting And Investigation.
- New Variants Of Russian Mobile Banking Trojan Riltok Go International.
- Vectra Raises $100 Million Led By TCV To Secure The Cloud Using Network Threat Detection And Response.
- Forescout Strengthens Investment In OT Security.