By Adrian Taylor, Regional Vice President at A10 Networks DDoS attacks can be catastrophic, but the right knowledge and tactics can drastically improve your chances of successfully mitigating attacks. In this article, we’ll explore the five ways, listed below, that auto... Read more
- Security Leaders Say The Need For Better Use Of Technology, The Human Factor And Compliance Are The Top 3 Cybersecurity Issues In 2019.
- The Role Of Biometrics In A Post-GDPR World.
- Cybercrime & The Bottom Line: 5 Reasons Why SMEs Can’t Ignore Cyber Security.
- Understanding Modern Cybersecurity Anatomy.
- Cybersecurity Is A Market For Lemons.
- The Five Myths Of GDPR.
The banking industry is increasingly becoming a favourite among cybercriminals. After intercepting multiple variations of an email scam spoofing NAB earlier today, MailGuard has now detected another phishing email scam purporting to be from Westpac. Using a display name... Read more
- Cofense Partners With NINJIO To Bring Hollywood-Style Storytelling To Security Awareness Offering.
- Mimecast Report Reveals Phishing Attacks With Malicious URLs Up 126 Percent.
- Threat Spotlight: Barracuda Study Finds 1 In 10 Spear Phishing Emails Are Sextortion.
- Aquilai Launches Ajax Intelligence Phishing Solution.
- Phishing Email Alert: Apple Pay Impersonated In Sophisticated Attack.
- CommBank Brandjacked In Phishing Email Scam.
By David Orme, Senior Vice President at IDEX Biometrics With cybercriminals becoming ever-more sophisticated, and identity fraud reaching epidemic levels in the UK, the need for strict customer identification procedures has never been greater for banks and financial... Read more
- Digital Identity App Yoti Announces Partnership With Biometric Software Company FaceTec.
- The Biometric Smart Card: Connecting The Digitally Excluded.
- Fingerprints Announces Biometric Software Platform For Payments.
- Limitless Opportunities For Biometric Innovation: UK Consumers Call For Biometric Smart Cards Beyond Payments.
- UK Consumers Excited By The New Biometric Payment Cards.
Furthering its commitment to strengthen the telecommunications ecosystem in India, Optiemus Infracom Limited (OIL), has partnered with Swiss company EQUIIS Technologies, to offer a secure communication solution to its enterprise clients. EQUIIS Enterprise Platform is an... Read more
- Altia-ABM Appoints Senior Police Figure As Strategic Adviser.
- A10 Networks Outlines 5G Strategy, Solutions And Roadmap To Help Mobile Carriers.
- Natterbox Takes PCI Compliance Further With New Automated Payment System.
- CySure Appoints Cyber Specialists EnterpriseRed As A New Security And Compliance Reseller Partner In The UK .
Mobile Devices Ing. (Munic.io) today announced that autoSense Ltd., a subsidiary of Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd. and AMAG Group Ltd., will use its Munic OBD-II Dongles and Edge Computing Platform to power its connected car offering. autoSense’s connected car offering pro... Read more
- Clovity Partners With Dispersive Networks On Securing Large Scale IoT Device Deployments For Enterprise And Smart City Initiatives.
- New Research Exposes The Vulnerabilities Of Smart Home Networks Through Security Cameras And Smart Hubs.
- Cynerio Honored With 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Award.
- Booking.com And TomTom Committed To Getting More Women Into Tech Roles.
- Positive Technologies Helps To Fix High-Risk Vulnerabilities In B&R APROL Industrial Process Automation Systems.
- Gigamon Launches New Tool To Shine Light On Digital Apps Within the Enterprise.
LogMeIn Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM) today unveiled an expanded suite of LastPass Business solutions bringing to life a comprehensive identity offering, built for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). Expanding beyond its signature password management capabilities, the new La... Read more
- Vectra Raises $100 Million Led By TCV To Secure The Cloud Using Network Threat Detection And Response.
- UiPath Unveils Public Preview Of Cloud-based Enterprise RPA Platform.
- Trend Micro Delivers The Industry’s Most Complete Security Across Cloud And Container Workloads.
- Head In The Clouds: Humans Cause Nine Out Of Ten Data Breaches In The Cloud.
- UKCloud Adds CyberScore™ Capability To Help Organisations Improve Their Cyber Health.
- Poor Or Non-Existent Cloud Security Placing One In Five Businesses At Risk.
Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management and enterprise safety software applications to help keep people safe and businesses running, is hosting ‘Prepare and Protect,’, an exclusive forum in the City of London designed to help companies... Read more
- A10 Networks Brings Advanced Zero-Day Automated Protection (ZAP) To DDoS Defence.
- Tripwire Report: 1 in 4 Organisations Breached Because Of Unpatched Vulnerabilities.
- Accenture Helps Del Monte Foods Unlock Innovation and Drive Business Growth with The Cloud
- Incident Response Takes Centre Stage At Infosecurity Europe 2019 With Keynote Speakers From Maersk And UK Law Enforcement.
- Web Security Expert Troy Hunt To Be Welcomed Into The Infosecurity Hall Of Fame.
- Neustar Named A Leader In IDC MarketScape Worldwide DDoS Prevention Report.
New research has found 87% of SME websites using the Magento platform are currently at high risk from cyber attacks. By contrast, under 10% of websites using other major e-commerce platforms surveyed register in the same high risk category. The research, from cyber secu... Read more
- Government Told To Enforce A Minimum Level Of Cyber Security Protection Across All UK Businesses As Annual Cost Of Cybercrime Reaches £21 Billion.
- Kaspersky Lab Protects Blockchain Businesses From Cyberattacks And Fraud.
- One-In-Two European Organisations Would First Turn To Their Security Provider After A Cyberattack.
- Attacks On Internet’s “Weakest Link” Continue Unabated.
- SneakyPastes: Basic But Effective Operation By Gaza Cybergang Hits Middle East Related Targets In 39 Countries.
- Cyberattacks Becoming More Costly And Focused, UK Government Figures Show.
Tony Lee, Managing Director, Panda Security UK For decades, firewalls were considered the principal method of online security; providing a threat originated from outside a business’ security network, the firewall would intercept it and manage it accordingly. However, wh... Read more
- HID Global Unites High Security Authentication And Convenience With Its Crescendo Mobile Smart Card.
- BlackBerry To Acquire Cylance And Add Premier AI And Cybersecurity Capabilities.
- LastPass Releases The 2018 E-Retailer Naughty And Nice List.
- Becrypt Launches Paradox Edge To Help Organisations Extend The Value Of Cloud Adoption To End User Devices.
- Optiemus Infracom Limited Partners With EQUIIS Technologies To Strengthen Enterprise Security Solutions.
- Data Breaches Compromised 4.5 Billion Records In First Half Of 2018.
As major car OEMs and telcos compete to offer the latest EV and autonomous vehicle connectivity solutions, Mobile Devices Ingenierie, a leading provider of Edge Computing Platforms for all Telematics segments, today highlighted the North American retrofit opportunity. A... Read more
- MobileIron Announces Zero Trust Platform Making The World’s Most Ubiquitous Product – The Mobile Device – Your ID And Secure Access To The Enterprise.
- Montagu Evans Chooses MobileIron Cloud To Keep Client Data Safe On Mobile Devices.
- BlackBerry To Help Improve Digital Infrastructure For Healthcare.
- IBM Mobile Cybersecurity Center Makes RIT Its First University Stop On World Tour.
- Synopsys Enables Secure App Development With Coverity Enhancements And Integrated Security Training Platform.
- Positive Technologies Launches PT VIP Protect To Allow Mobile Operators To Safeguard High-Profile Figures From Targeted Phone Hacks.
Ping Identity, the leader in Identity Defined Security, today released results of the Ping Identity 2018 Consumer Survey: Attitudes and Behaviour in a Post-Breach Era, unveiling consumer sentiments and behaviours toward security and brands impacted by data breaches. Pin... Read more
NTT Security, the specialised security company and centre of excellence in security for NTT Group, has launched its inaugural Women in Cybersecurity Awards as part of an initiative to recognise and inspire talented female professionals and newcomers in the cybersecurity... Read more
- Imperva Strengthens Defence-In-Depth Application Security Portfolio.
- ESET Internet Security Receives MRG Effitas Level 1 Certification.
- Trusted Cyber Security Solutions In Austria Joins Radiflow’s OT MSSP Partner Program To Expand Service Offerings.
- Cybercriminals Continue To Target Online Gambling Platforms.
- Industrial Control Systems Security Professionals Say Cyber Security Risk Is At Critical Levels, With People The Biggest Risk.
- SecBI Amplifies Its Threat Detection Solution With Automated Response.
Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today debuted The Passwordless Future Report, which demonstrates how passwords negatively impact the security of organisations and mental health of employees. The research, which... Read more
- Reckless Personal Data Behaviour Is Putting Digital Identities At Risk.
- Nearly Half Of All Data Is ‘Dark’, Creating Major Security Blind Spot For Most UK Companies.
- Sharing Is Caring? 50% Of Brits Admit To Sharing Their Passwords.
- GDPR Anniversary Highlights Need For Businesses To Change Attitudes Towards Data Protection.
- One Year Down: GDPR By The Numbers.
- GDPR – What Went Wrong?
Vectra today closed a $100 million round of funding led by TCV, one of the largest growth equity firms backing private and public technology companies. Existing investors also participated in the funding round, bringing the company’s total funding to date to more than $... Read more
- Forescout Strengthens Investment In OT Security.
- The Ping Is The Thing: Popular HTML5 Feature Used To Trick Chinese Mobile Users Into Joining Latest DDoS Attack.
- Alert Logic Extends Attack Surface Coverage For Endpoint, Multi-Cloud, And Dark Web.
- Kaspersky Lab And ThreatConnect Collaborate To Help Customers Get A Complete Picture Of The Threat Landscape.
- NETSCOUT Takes Internet Scale Threat Protection To The Edge.
- Cyberespionage Group Uses Popular Messenger’s Brand For Targeted Attacks On Central Asian Diplomatic Entities.