Cyber-attacks are surging and small and medium sized enterprises are easy prey for hackers. Joe Collinwood, CEO at CySure outlines why being cyber aware is a business necessity for all organisations Small businesses in the UK are the target of an estimated 65,000 attemp... Read more
- Securing Crypto Assets On The Blockchain.
- The Value Of Cyber Security Awareness.
- IoT And DDoS Attacks: A Match Made In Heaven.
- The Biometric Smart Card: Connecting The Digitally Excluded.
- Things To Know Before Developing Intelligence Requirements.
- Over 80 Percent Of UK Consumers Believe Facebook Should Be Regulated.
Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME), a leading email and data security company, today announced the latest Email Security Risk Assessment (ESRA) report, an aggregated analysis of tests that measure the efficacy of widely used email security systems. This quarter’s report... Read more
- Threat Spotlight: Barracuda Study Finds 1 In 10 Spear Phishing Emails Are Sextortion.
- Aquilai Launches Ajax Intelligence Phishing Solution.
- Phishing Email Alert: Apple Pay Impersonated In Sophisticated Attack.
- CommBank Brandjacked In Phishing Email Scam.
- Extortion phishing! Wide Ranging Email Attacks Landing In Aussie Inboxes.
- Global Survey Reveals Coming Shift In Cyber Security Priorities.
Yoti, the digital identity app with over 3.7 million downloads across the UK, US and India, announces a new partnership with FaceTec, the world leader in biometric face solutions. Yoti has introduced FaceTec’s ZoOm 3D Authentication with TrueLiveness™ to its products fo... Read more
Furthering its commitment to strengthen the telecommunications ecosystem in India, Optiemus Infracom Limited (OIL), has partnered with Swiss company EQUIIS Technologies, to offer a secure communication solution to its enterprise clients. EQUIIS Enterprise Platform is an... Read more
- Altia-ABM Appoints Senior Police Figure As Strategic Adviser.
- A10 Networks Outlines 5G Strategy, Solutions And Roadmap To Help Mobile Carriers.
- Natterbox Takes PCI Compliance Further With New Automated Payment System.
- CySure Appoints Cyber Specialists EnterpriseRed As A New Security And Compliance Reseller Partner In The UK .
The revered broadcaster and security journalist Frank Gardner OBE and counter terror expert and Drone Warfare author Dr Dave Sloggett have been confirmed as keynote speakers for this year’s IFSEC International, taking place 18-20 June 2019 at ExCeL London. Gardner has r... Read more
- GlobalPlatform Device Security Workshop Comes To Washington DC.
- 2019 Global Threat Intelligence Report: Finance Returns To Top Spot As Most Attacked Sector In EMEA.
- nCipher: New Digital Initiatives, IoT And Cloud Adoption Driving The Use Of Trusted Cryptography Revealed By 2019 Global Encryption Trends Study.
- GlobalPlatform And The Trusted Platform Association Collaborate On Trusted IoT.
- IoT And DDoS Attacks: A Match Made In Heaven.
- New Kaspersky Endpoint Security For Business Provides Security Teams With Greater Control And Automatic Anomaly Detection.
Lack of confidence and skills holding businesses back when it comes to cloud security New analysis from Intercity Technology has revealed that only 18% of organisations have a fully comprehensive cloud security solution in place. The enterprise mobility, cloud and IT sp... Read more
- Zscaler Releases Semi-Annual Cloud Security Insights Report.
- Tenable Doubles Cyber Exposure Technology Integrations To Help Customers Manage And Measure Cyber Risk Holistically.
- Avast And Barracuda Networks Enter Into Master Reseller Relationship.
- Royal Air Force Selects SecureCloud+ For Team Tempest Network Collaboration Services.
- Trend Micro Finds One Third Of Cybersecurity Staff Feel Isolated From The Business.
- Barracuda Boosts Total Email Protection With Forensics And Incident Response.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has helped Del Monte Foods, Inc. gain more visibility into its IT operations, access real-time customer insights to inform decision making, reduce IT spending costs by up to 35 percent, and increase operating efficiencies by significantly reducing... Read more
- Incident Response Takes Centre Stage At Infosecurity Europe 2019 With Keynote Speakers From Maersk And UK Law Enforcement.
- Web Security Expert Troy Hunt To Be Welcomed Into The Infosecurity Hall Of Fame.
- Neustar Named A Leader In IDC MarketScape Worldwide DDoS Prevention Report.
- Akamai State Of The Internet Security Report: Retailers Most Common Credential Stuffing Attack Victim; Points To Dramatic Rise In API Traffic As Key Trend.
- Retailers See 10 Billion Attacks From Bots, Akamai Reveals.
- ExtraHop Turns Security Analysts Into Threat Experts With Reveal(x) Winter 2019.
In today’s continuously evolving threat landscape, over half of European organisations (57%) feel it is easy for attackers to carry out their malicious plans without leaving any traces and would like to find out who is behind an attack (79% of respondents) – according t... Read more
- Attacks On Internet’s “Weakest Link” Continue Unabated.
- SneakyPastes: Basic But Effective Operation By Gaza Cybergang Hits Middle East Related Targets In 39 Countries.
- Cyberattacks Becoming More Costly And Focused, UK Government Figures Show.
- 79% Of European Organisations Would Like To Know Who Is Behind A Cyberattack Which Affected Them.
- Cost To UK Economy Of DDoS Cyber-Attacks May Exceed £1B Per Annum.
- Over Half Of European Organisations Have Suffered Consequences Caused By At Least One Cyberattack In The Last Two Years.
Tony Lee, Managing Director, Panda Security UK For decades, firewalls were considered the principal method of online security; providing a threat originated from outside a business’ security network, the firewall would intercept it and manage it accordingly. However, wh... Read more
- HID Global Unites High Security Authentication And Convenience With Its Crescendo Mobile Smart Card.
- BlackBerry To Acquire Cylance And Add Premier AI And Cybersecurity Capabilities.
- LastPass Releases The 2018 E-Retailer Naughty And Nice List.
- Becrypt Launches Paradox Edge To Help Organisations Extend The Value Of Cloud Adoption To End User Devices.
- Optiemus Infracom Limited Partners With EQUIIS Technologies To Strengthen Enterprise Security Solutions.
- Data Breaches Compromised 4.5 Billion Records In First Half Of 2018.
MobileIron (NASDAQ:MOBL), the secure foundation for modern work, today announced that Montagu Evans has selected MobileIron unified endpoint management (UEM) cloud solution, including MobileIron Access and MobileIron Threat Defense. For nearly a century, Montagu Evans,... Read more
- BlackBerry To Help Improve Digital Infrastructure For Healthcare.
- IBM Mobile Cybersecurity Center Makes RIT Its First University Stop On World Tour.
- Synopsys Enables Secure App Development With Coverity Enhancements And Integrated Security Training Platform.
- Positive Technologies Launches PT VIP Protect To Allow Mobile Operators To Safeguard High-Profile Figures From Targeted Phone Hacks.
Ping Identity, the leader in Identity Defined Security, today released results of the Ping Identity 2018 Consumer Survey: Attitudes and Behaviour in a Post-Breach Era, unveiling consumer sentiments and behaviours toward security and brands impacted by data breaches. Pin... Read more
In 2018, 59% of companies said that careless actions of employees caused a security incident. With staff training planned as area to invest additional resources, finding the most efficient approach remains a pain point for many IT departments. To help companies ad... Read more
- Foregenix And Tranwall Partner To Tackle Global ATM Cashout Fraud In The Banking Industry.
- Future Proofing Cybersecurity – Securing Against An Arsenal Of New Technology.
- Nyotron Research Finds Decades-Old Malware Can Still Slip Past Today’s Antivirus Solutions.
- True Cybersecurity Protects Unique Historic Collection At The National Portrait Gallery.
- New Vulnerabilities In Verizon Routers Expose Millions Of Consumers, According To Tenable Research.
- Trend Micro Releases Innovations That Increase Security For Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes And G Suite Gmail.
The Cyberfort Group has strengthened its end-to-end data security proposition with the acquisition of Auriga Consulting for an undisclosed sum. As a centre of excellence in cyber security, assurance and monitoring services, Auriga offers bespoke solutions in risk and co... Read more
- 74% Of Data Breaches Involve Privileged Credential Abuse.
- Semafone Appoints New CEO Gary E. Barnett To Fuel Global Growth.
- Data Protection Day – New Year, Same Passwords?
- ANSecurity And Gemalto Help Trustology Deliver Blockchain Innovation.
- GRC International Group Brings Clarity To GDPR Breach Reporting With The Launch Of GRCI Law.
- Egress Secures $40 Million Growth Equity Funding Led By FTV Capital.
By Vitaly Simonovich and Dima Bekerman DDoS attacks have always been a major threat to network infrastructure and web applications. Attackers are always creating new ways to exploit legitimate services for malicious purposes, forcing us to constantly research DDoS attac... Read more
- Alert Logic Extends Attack Surface Coverage For Endpoint, Multi-Cloud, And Dark Web.
- Kaspersky Lab And ThreatConnect Collaborate To Help Customers Get A Complete Picture Of The Threat Landscape.
- NETSCOUT Takes Internet Scale Threat Protection To The Edge.
- Cyberespionage Group Uses Popular Messenger’s Brand For Targeted Attacks On Central Asian Diplomatic Entities.