By Frank Krieger, Vice-President, Governance, Risk and Compliance, iland May 2019 will mark the first anniversary of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and early numbers make clear that its implementation has been a success as a breach notification law. As s... Read more
- Fingerprint Biometric Technology – The Key To Getting To ‘Know Your Customer’.
- Planning For Business Growth? 3 Reasons To Get Cyber Savvy.
- Securing Crypto Assets On The Blockchain.
- The Value Of Cyber Security Awareness.
- IoT And DDoS Attacks: A Match Made In Heaven.
- The Biometric Smart Card: Connecting The Digitally Excluded.
Cofense™, the global leader in intelligent phishing defense solutions, announced a partnership with NINJIO, a leading creator of cyber security awareness training. NINJIO’S cyber security content will be accessible by customers using the Cofense PhishMe™ platform, an aw... Read more
- Mimecast Report Reveals Phishing Attacks With Malicious URLs Up 126 Percent.
- Threat Spotlight: Barracuda Study Finds 1 In 10 Spear Phishing Emails Are Sextortion.
- Aquilai Launches Ajax Intelligence Phishing Solution.
- Phishing Email Alert: Apple Pay Impersonated In Sophisticated Attack.
- CommBank Brandjacked In Phishing Email Scam.
- Extortion phishing! Wide Ranging Email Attacks Landing In Aussie Inboxes.
By David Orme, Senior Vice President at IDEX Biometrics With cybercriminals becoming ever-more sophisticated, and identity fraud reaching epidemic levels in the UK, the need for strict customer identification procedures has never been greater for banks and financial... Read more
- Digital Identity App Yoti Announces Partnership With Biometric Software Company FaceTec.
- The Biometric Smart Card: Connecting The Digitally Excluded.
- Fingerprints Announces Biometric Software Platform For Payments.
- Limitless Opportunities For Biometric Innovation: UK Consumers Call For Biometric Smart Cards Beyond Payments.
- UK Consumers Excited By The New Biometric Payment Cards.
Furthering its commitment to strengthen the telecommunications ecosystem in India, Optiemus Infracom Limited (OIL), has partnered with Swiss company EQUIIS Technologies, to offer a secure communication solution to its enterprise clients. EQUIIS Enterprise Platform is an... Read more
- Altia-ABM Appoints Senior Police Figure As Strategic Adviser.
- A10 Networks Outlines 5G Strategy, Solutions And Roadmap To Help Mobile Carriers.
- Natterbox Takes PCI Compliance Further With New Automated Payment System.
- CySure Appoints Cyber Specialists EnterpriseRed As A New Security And Compliance Reseller Partner In The UK .
Checkpoint Systems, the only vertically integrated solution provider for retail, today revealed its HALO® Internet of Things (IoT) platform at RetailEXPO in London. Today’s fast-paced retail industry requires stores to keep up with consumer demand for popular brands and... Read more
- Avast Finds Adware In Lifestyle Apps On The Google Play Store With Over 30 Million Installs.
- Giving CISOs The Tools To Measure, Improve Password Security.
- Security Correspondent Frank Gardner OBE And Counter Terrorism Expert Dave Sloggett To Deliver IFSEC International 2019 Keynotes.
- GlobalPlatform Device Security Workshop Comes To Washington DC.
- 2019 Global Threat Intelligence Report: Finance Returns To Top Spot As Most Attacked Sector In EMEA.
- nCipher: New Digital Initiatives, IoT And Cloud Adoption Driving The Use Of Trusted Cryptography Revealed By 2019 Global Encryption Trends Study.
Trend Micro Incorporated (TYO: 4704; TSE: 4704), a global leader in cybersecurity solutions, today announced the availability of the industry’s most complete security from a single solution protecting across cloud and container workloads. This leadership has been achiev... Read more
- Head In The Clouds: Humans Cause Nine Out Of Ten Data Breaches In The Cloud.
- UKCloud Adds CyberScore™ Capability To Help Organisations Improve Their Cyber Health.
- Poor Or Non-Existent Cloud Security Placing One In Five Businesses At Risk.
- Zscaler Releases Semi-Annual Cloud Security Insights Report.
- Tenable Doubles Cyber Exposure Technology Integrations To Help Customers Manage And Measure Cyber Risk Holistically.
- Avast And Barracuda Networks Enter Into Master Reseller Relationship.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has helped Del Monte Foods, Inc. gain more visibility into its IT operations, access real-time customer insights to inform decision making, reduce IT spending costs by up to 35 percent, and increase operating efficiencies by significantly reducing... Read more
- Incident Response Takes Centre Stage At Infosecurity Europe 2019 With Keynote Speakers From Maersk And UK Law Enforcement.
- Web Security Expert Troy Hunt To Be Welcomed Into The Infosecurity Hall Of Fame.
- Neustar Named A Leader In IDC MarketScape Worldwide DDoS Prevention Report.
- Akamai State Of The Internet Security Report: Retailers Most Common Credential Stuffing Attack Victim; Points To Dramatic Rise In API Traffic As Key Trend.
- Retailers See 10 Billion Attacks From Bots, Akamai Reveals.
- ExtraHop Turns Security Analysts Into Threat Experts With Reveal(x) Winter 2019.
Kaspersky Lab has launched new service packages designed for businesses working in the blockchain industry and crypto economy. Token offering (ICO/ STO) projects and cryptocurrency exchanges are now offered tailored services, such as Smart Contract Code Review, Applicat... Read more
- One-In-Two European Organisations Would First Turn To Their Security Provider After A Cyberattack.
- Attacks On Internet’s “Weakest Link” Continue Unabated.
- SneakyPastes: Basic But Effective Operation By Gaza Cybergang Hits Middle East Related Targets In 39 Countries.
- Cyberattacks Becoming More Costly And Focused, UK Government Figures Show.
- 79% Of European Organisations Would Like To Know Who Is Behind A Cyberattack Which Affected Them.
- Cost To UK Economy Of DDoS Cyber-Attacks May Exceed £1B Per Annum.
Tony Lee, Managing Director, Panda Security UK For decades, firewalls were considered the principal method of online security; providing a threat originated from outside a business’ security network, the firewall would intercept it and manage it accordingly. However, wh... Read more
- HID Global Unites High Security Authentication And Convenience With Its Crescendo Mobile Smart Card.
- BlackBerry To Acquire Cylance And Add Premier AI And Cybersecurity Capabilities.
- LastPass Releases The 2018 E-Retailer Naughty And Nice List.
- Becrypt Launches Paradox Edge To Help Organisations Extend The Value Of Cloud Adoption To End User Devices.
- Optiemus Infracom Limited Partners With EQUIIS Technologies To Strengthen Enterprise Security Solutions.
- Data Breaches Compromised 4.5 Billion Records In First Half Of 2018.
MobileIron (NASDAQ:MOBL) introduces the industry’s first mobile-centric, zero trust security platform. MobileIron’s mobile-centric strategy allows for continuous enforcement and protection of data, both on the device and on the network, with comprehensive correlat... Read more
- Montagu Evans Chooses MobileIron Cloud To Keep Client Data Safe On Mobile Devices.
- BlackBerry To Help Improve Digital Infrastructure For Healthcare.
- IBM Mobile Cybersecurity Center Makes RIT Its First University Stop On World Tour.
- Synopsys Enables Secure App Development With Coverity Enhancements And Integrated Security Training Platform.
- Positive Technologies Launches PT VIP Protect To Allow Mobile Operators To Safeguard High-Profile Figures From Targeted Phone Hacks.
Ping Identity, the leader in Identity Defined Security, today released results of the Ping Identity 2018 Consumer Survey: Attitudes and Behaviour in a Post-Breach Era, unveiling consumer sentiments and behaviours toward security and brands impacted by data breaches. Pin... Read more
KnowBe4, the provider of the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, today announced the appointment of the well-known industry commentator and prolific blogger, Javvad Malik, as Security Awareness Advocate to its EMEA team. Javvad j... Read more
- New SANS Cyber Security Skills Test And Roadshow Aim To Highlight Training Needs.
- 23% Of Global Domains Targeted By Cyber-Attacks, Says MarkMonito.
- Forcepoint Names John Sorensen As Vice President Of Global Sales Strategy And Execution.
- SecureLink Launches SecureDetect Intelligence To Provide Digital Risk Protection Through Strategic Partnership With Digital Shadows.
- ExtraHop Announces New Panorama Partner Program To Accelerate Enterprise Security Modernization.
- Half Of Financial Services Organisations In Europe Struggle To Combat Rising Cybersecurity Threats.
Egress, the leading provider of people-centric data security solutions, today announced its official launch into the Benelux market. The company, which helps organisations receive, manage and share information securely, has selected Amsterdam as the location of its main... Read more
- UK Adults Say Businesses Need To Do More To Protect Their Personal Data, Finds Kaspersky Lab.
- Travelling Secure – The Importance Of Privacy When Commuting.
- Cyberfort Group Acquires Defensive Cyber Specialist Auriga Consulting.
- Entersekt Survey: Nine In Ten Consumers Value Additional Security Measures To Verify Mobile-Based Transactions.
- 74% Of Data Breaches Involve Privileged Credential Abuse.
- Semafone Appoints New CEO Gary E. Barnett To Fuel Global Growth.
By Vitaly Simonovich and Dima Bekerman DDoS attacks have always been a major threat to network infrastructure and web applications. Attackers are always creating new ways to exploit legitimate services for malicious purposes, forcing us to constantly research DDoS attac... Read more
- Alert Logic Extends Attack Surface Coverage For Endpoint, Multi-Cloud, And Dark Web.
- Kaspersky Lab And ThreatConnect Collaborate To Help Customers Get A Complete Picture Of The Threat Landscape.
- NETSCOUT Takes Internet Scale Threat Protection To The Edge.
- Cyberespionage Group Uses Popular Messenger’s Brand For Targeted Attacks On Central Asian Diplomatic Entities.